Many creditors are faced with the difficult choice of whether or not to assert their claim when initiating inso...
We are pleased to inform you that Mališ Nevrkla Legal changed its seat and now operates at new offices. Since F...
Every firm is only as good as its employees... Our team consists of high-quality, qualified lawyers with extensive knowledge and experience gleaned inter alia from international law firms and studies abroad.
Among other things, a good attorney:
- devotes himself systematically to constantly improving his professional qualifications;
- thoroughly analyses each issue in their wider context when handling legal cases and also considers them in terms of all legal aspects that come under consideration;
- does not promise guaranteed results but does his utmost to ensure that the final outcome is as favorable as possible for the client;
- puts the client's legitimate interests ahead of his own;
- keeps the client properly informed about how his case is proceeding;
- does not indicate to a client that other clients are more important or financially more appealing than he is;
- does not necessarily have a high media profile;
- if he says that he is also able to provide legal services in a foreign language, then he has a professional command of this language;
- establishes cooperation with the client on the basis of complete mutual trust and no conflict of interest.